Friday, April 13, 2007

32

they talk about this all the time. yours truly finally had to work late to finish up some stuff for the submission. night becomes another day. before i knew it another working day had begun, and i ended up working for thirty-two hours.

but i'm not complaining. it's a good experience.

i won't work weekends though.

4 Comments:

Blogger zafi said...

Good!
Keep up a good work bro!
The journey has just begun :)

13 April, 2007 07:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YeAh.KeEp uP tHE MOMeNtUm BrO aS yOu NeEd It MoSt. ThAt 32 HouRs Is JusT tHE beGinNIng AnD i Am So PrOuD fOr LasTiNg thAt LoNg..

13 April, 2007 15:24  
Blogger pinknerd said...

wow. 32?

Okay, did I make the right decision now..? :S

13 April, 2007 21:03  
Blogger flutterby said...

I think I should start practising now. Hmm.

14 April, 2007 01:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home