Wednesday, July 25, 2007

tagged

1. A person is only as good as ... ?
2. Friendship is always .
3. To love is free
4. Money makes me worry less
5. I miss having free time
7. I try to spread love and happiness by seeing the bright side of things
8. Pick the flowers when they're there
9. To love someone is to lose all senses
10. Beauty is temporary
13. I am most happy when i have slept well
14. Nothing makes me happier .
15. If I can change one thing, I will change my job.
16. If smiles were dimes then I am not much richer
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get along?
18. If you want to succeed then you have to be persistent
19. Money is not everything but I love it anyway
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when i see them cry
21. I smile when I am sad. sometimes
22. When I am happy, I am calm
24. The best thing I did yesterday was watching mr bean's holiday
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, the clouds over my head are painted red
26. One thing I must do before I die is to love

27. Doing this meme, I feel like the living dead. what's a meme anyway?



the thing is, i don't believe i've ever been happier with the way things are right now. work can be a bitch at times. occasionally i feel incompetent, that i don't have what it takes. so it's not close to perfect. there are still things to pursue and experience, people to meet, a life to live.

i feel somewhat blessed.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smile when I am sad. sometimes? ..
lArIkKkkK...aRe YoU o-CaY dUdE?

27 July, 2007 17:55  
Blogger flutterby said...

Meme tu macam chained-whatevers kut?

31 July, 2007 00:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home