posted by (nothingness) at 05:45
there's something about film that makes people (everything) exceptionally beautiful.
<3 still a work of art. amazing, faiz.i miss you! (for some reason :P)
gg can be a model. her pics that you took alone is enough for her portfolio
I like the one of Abby!It's very cute.
amazing..!!!but..!! yg last sekali tuhh...
hahaha, I just noticed this! dammit, when did you get that one???? hahahaha .... I guess that one with the vest was during that torasan screening right???? good one bro! (or thats just me being vain)
i agree with aishah. much <3
haha, you're glowing abby
Post a Comment
<< Home
no experiences to speak of, no wisdom to impart, no story to tell.
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
there's something about film that makes people (everything) exceptionally beautiful.
<3 still a work of art. amazing, faiz.
i miss you! (for some reason :P)
gg can be a model. her pics that you took alone is enough for her portfolio
I like the one of Abby!
It's very cute.
amazing..!!!
but..!! yg last sekali tuhh...
hahaha, I just noticed this! dammit, when did you get that one???? hahahaha .... I guess that one with the vest was during that torasan screening right???? good one bro! (or thats just me being vain)
i agree with aishah. much <3
haha, you're glowing abby
Post a Comment
<< Home