posted by (nothingness) at 07:27
Hey, I stumbled on your blog after you've left a comment on mine. Thanks for the comment, by the way.And dude, your photos blows me away! They have this understated, forlorn vibe to them that I am deeply liking. Wonderful stuff.You don't mind me being a permanent fixture here, do you?
sure thing. i'd be honoured actually.but my photos are nothing that special really... i'm beginning to question my eye for good photographs, after seeing so many good photographs in deviantart. but i'm glad you like them.
scan diri sendiri ??bagus ???kita lebih dari sekadar rupa
Post a Comment
<< Home
no experiences to speak of, no wisdom to impart, no story to tell.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Hey, I stumbled on your blog after you've left a comment on mine. Thanks for the comment, by the way.
And dude, your photos blows me away! They have this understated, forlorn vibe to them that I am deeply liking. Wonderful stuff.
You don't mind me being a permanent fixture here, do you?
sure thing. i'd be honoured actually.
but my photos are nothing that special really... i'm beginning to question my eye for good photographs, after seeing so many good photographs in deviantart. but i'm glad you like them.
scan diri sendiri ??
bagus ???
kita lebih dari sekadar rupa
Post a Comment
<< Home