of marx, rumi, neitzsche and chomsky
"All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned"
Karl Marx in The Communist Manifesto.
"This place is a dream
only a sleeper considers it real"
Rumi in The Dream That Must Be Interpreted
"Plato is boring."
Friedrich Nietzsche in Twilight of the Idols.
"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."
Noam Chomsky

seemingly random qoutes from four very different people:
a philosopher, poet, writer and a linguist.
enigmas
four degrees of saperation.
definitely ones to look up too.
Karl Marx in The Communist Manifesto.
"This place is a dream
only a sleeper considers it real"
Rumi in The Dream That Must Be Interpreted
"Plato is boring."
Friedrich Nietzsche in Twilight of the Idols.
"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."
Noam Chomsky
seemingly random qoutes from four very different people:
a philosopher, poet, writer and a linguist.
enigmas
four degrees of saperation.
definitely ones to look up too.

4 Comments:
I am. Therefore, I create!
LOL!
-me-
--
Poison'd Apples Designs
Deliciously wicked t-shirts!
yeap. nothing quite as satisfying as creating.
I have no idea how you took that photo but I love it.
me love the pic too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home