posted by (nothingness) at 03:56
I think I have said this before, but... It is because of the dark that the light that shines burns ever more brilliantly.xoxo
nat: true. it takes absense for one to appreciate.xaph: i did use flickr to upload the shots, but only the low-resolution versions though. still thinking about whether i should properly get into it. by the way it is ISO 400.
Post a Comment
<< Home
no experiences to speak of, no wisdom to impart, no story to tell.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I think I have said this before, but...
It is because of the dark that the light that shines burns ever more brilliantly.
xoxo
nat: true. it takes absense for one to appreciate.
xaph: i did use flickr to upload the shots, but only the low-resolution versions though. still thinking about whether i should properly get into it. by the way it is ISO 400.
Post a Comment
<< Home