Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a memo before bed

things happen for a reason.

and each and every person that we have met, no matter how brief the encounter, is by no means mere coincidences nor insignificant. we just don't know it (the reason) yet.

when the time is right, reason will lead its way.

it
falls
in
place


and the comedy is in life's tragedy :)








ps. almodovar. all about my mother. best giler. my heart breaks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Qaisy Jaslenda said...

'inner energy'. hurmm

Well, it’s something I can't tell. But by only looking at your amazing artworks, with my naive point of view, I can sense your extraordinary emotion counterpart, like shattering and shouting in silence, especially through your words and views on something; may it be life, art, or you yourself.

Pardon me for being judgmental.

But things do happen for a reason :)

26 November, 2008 14:59  
Blogger MORIBAYU said...

Kali terakhir kita berdiri
ialah kali pertama utk kita duduk
:)

thanks sebab ada cermin
:)

27 November, 2008 00:51  
Blogger Miss Aida said...

It's always interesting to see how everything turns out. :)

27 November, 2008 13:47  
Blogger Toots said...

Rather than seeing life as a mystery, I like to see it as an adventure.

We determine the reasons. Fate, after all comes in only after efforts poured :)





"best giler"

Hahah. I'm trying to imagine u saying that out loud :P

27 November, 2008 23:12  
Blogger (nothingness) said...

q: i'm so flattered dude. and all the best to u

ajie: i do say such things!!

28 November, 2008 01:03  
Blogger Qaisy Jaslenda said...

nah.. u don't have to. It's true.

But I don't know why, strangely, I feel like, your 'nothingness' really affects me. something i don't really want. sorry.

sigh...

01 December, 2008 01:02  
Blogger (nothingness) said...

nothingness? you will understand it someday :)

you're still young. and you should enjoy youth!

01 December, 2008 01:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home