h2o : reason number two
i am employed.
ain't that great?
could it really be, that faiz will finally work?
track by thievery corporation. fuckin brilliant. i'm itching to buy their LPs, but i'm broke. as quoted by sukhjit, "you're living on the edge!".
three days left towards security.
ain't that great?
could it really be, that faiz will finally work?
track by thievery corporation. fuckin brilliant. i'm itching to buy their LPs, but i'm broke. as quoted by sukhjit, "you're living on the edge!".
three days left towards security.




2 Comments:
So soon? I thought everyone would go on a joy ride first before crashing into 'workhood'. Ngeee. You must be psyched! And I meant that in a very positive way ;)
You're quickly moving up in the world :) Congrats.
Personally, I'd like to be in the same position as you. Employed... in the industry of my choice.
Post a Comment
<< Home